Terms and Conditions
Any form of payment or part payment for the Charter of The Indo Pacific Surf constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions stated hereunder. Please note that payments are to be made in two transactions, deposit and final payment.
A non-refundable deposit of One Thousand Australian Dollars ($1000 AUD) per person is due at the time of booking. Booking is not secured until deposit has been received. This is a first come first served basis. Deposits can be transferred to a third party for the same charter only. We only accept deposit payments via bank transfer.
2. Final payment
Final payment is due sixty (60) days prior to departure and is non-refundable but can be transferred to a third party for the same charter only. We only accept final payments via bank transfer.
- Whilst all care and safety measures are taken by the owners and staff of The Indo Pacific Surf, once boarding the vessel, all passengers and clients agree that in no way the owners, operators, employees and agents are liable for any consequential damages. The operators of The Indo Pacific Surf assumes no liability for personal injury of any kind, death, property damage or theft (traveling to/from the boat and whilst on board), delays due to weather, mechanical trouble, strikes, airline arrival/departure times, civil disturbances, acts of God, loss/ late arrival of surfboards, surfboard bags or luggage, or any other event we are unable to control.
- A travel insurance policy that covers participation and possible cancellation or curtailment of a boat charter, as well as Medi-Vac coverage is mandatory for travel aboard an Indo Pacific Surf charter. The owners/operators assume no liability to take out insurance for Indo Pacific Surf passengers.
- Prohibited substances are not tolerated aboard The Indo Pacific Surf boat. Passengers do so at their own risk.
- The captain reserves the right to remove any passengers from the boat that endangers the well being and safety of the vessel, its passengers or crew, in accordance with Maritime Law.
- The Indo Pacific Surf company claims copyright of the Indo Pacific Surf and all images captured while aboard the Indo Pacific Surf are not for publication or sale without the consent of the Indo Pacific Surf company.